Red Green Blue Purple Pink Gold Orange
Pogo Rejects
April 20, 2024, 01:02:27 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
All members, head over to http://www.pogorejects.com
 we're waiting for YOU!!!

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Store Classifieds Gallery Staff List Login Register  

PogoJustPogo - A Revelation

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PogoJustPogo - A Revelation  (Read 1782 times)
Libra
Owner
Absolute Reject

« on: January 01, 2010, 01:37:41 pm »

I was just talking to Watts about the Bitch Clique and we both realized something that I think Mary, Sharon and other PJP members might find interesting.

As I have stated numerous times before, I believe that former members of the Bitch Clique are behind all this drama and they are the ones that were uncomfortable with mine and Watts' presence at PogoJustPogo.

I have also said numerous times that we did everything we could to placate the members of the Bitch Clique, even though they were constantly bitching and whining about everything on this forum, down to every last decision that we made. They bitched about LabRat constantly, they would have bitchy, eye-rolling discussions about why thus and so posted this and that. It was RIDICULOUS! Nanners would get AT LEAST one personal message per day from one of the BC members that was nothing but a bitch fest regarding something or someone on this forum.

When we opened our doors and our arms to welcome the members of My-Pogo, you would think that we were opening the doors to mass murderers, rapists and screaming babies. They even told Nanners that if we allowed them to join and gave them full access, then they would leave Rejects.

Rather than telling them to fuck off, which is what I should have done, we created a board for them and them only. A place where they could get away from the rest of the forum. A place to where they bitch until their hearts were content. No one but the members of the Bitch Clique would have access to that board.

Like I've said before, The Bitch Clique was a name that they chose to keep for their little area and not some derogatory name that I nor anyone else on Rejects came up with. The original members of the Bitch Clique were as follows:

Helen
Spoiled Blonde Bytch
Nanaof4 (AKA: Peggy)
Fantasy29 (AKA: Ann)
Watts (although she was never a part of their behind the scenes bitch fests nor did she know about their other forum that they created to specifically bitch about this forum)

We suggested to them that they grow their little section by nominating and voting in new Bitches to the Clique. They thought it was a great idea and they themselves came up with the terms and conditions of inducting a new Bitch and the rules regarding same. They decided that anyone could nominate someone, but in order for someone to be allowed into their Clique, the vote would have to be unanimous. If one person voted "no", then the nominee was blacklisted and not allowed in.

Many people were nominated. A few people got in.... Like Marri, for example. However, a lot of nominees did NOT get in. 

Here is where it gets interesting.... Two of the people who didn't make the cut? Sharon and Mary. Mary wasn't even nominated. The very idea of her nomination was laughed at. Sharon got only one yes vote.

So, there's the members of that bitchy little clique, hanging out and kissing up to two people with whom they previously denied access into their little clique.

The irony is astounding. Watts, Hoffi and I get asked to leave PJP for no good reason. Even though we have been NOTHING but kind to Mary, she chooses to listen and kowtow to a bunch of whiny, bitches-ass piles of shit who wouldn't know a good friend if it hit them up the side of the head. THE SAME BITCHES who denied her and her forum partner, Sharon, from joining their little clique over here. 

I want everyone to think about this for a minute. Anyone who thinks that we are in the wrong and that we are being unkind and mean may want to reevaluate their position. We have merely been defending ourselves against the Bitch Clique...... a bunch of vile, mean-spirited women who only know how to wreak havoc and cause drama wherever they go. We were dragged into this mess by people we thought were our friends and have been accused of being everything from childish to unchristian.

If you disagree with me, that's certainly your right. However, if you are friends with any of the above-mentioned former members of the Bitch Clique, I would watch my back.

You have been forewarned.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Bubbles
FORUM SEW AND SEW
Absolute Reject

« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2010, 01:51:37 pm »

Well, I probably should keep my big mouth closed, but.....................Since I was banned, the only person that I have concerns about that still belong here would be Sharon......why would she even want to be part of here knowing all of this, or is it just to be a spy for them (which I am certain now, that there may be others).  I may be totally out of line saying this and I will apologize in advance for any feelings that I may hurt, but it just doesn't make any sense to me.  xoxoxo
Report Spam   Logged
nanners
Mama Bitch
Absolute Reject

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2010, 02:07:30 pm »

Yinz have NO idea how many times I have been told.............watch your back Nanners, they aren't your friends.

FUCK YOU BC'ers!! These ARE my friends!! I would have ALL of them behind me than ONE of you in Front of me!
Report Spam   Logged
Bubbles
FORUM SEW AND SEW
Absolute Reject

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2010, 02:15:35 pm »

Yinz have NO idea how many times I have been told.............watch your back Nanners, they aren't your friends.

FUCK YOU BC'ers!! These ARE my friends!! I would have ALL of them behind me than ONE of you in Front of me!

well, I was never invited to join the BC, not that I would have, but I think Lib was more than gracious to give them their own space on here knowing that it was to bitch about us........I would have never done that............I would have told them to leave and don't let the door hit you in the ass, but that is me..........Lib is way more tolerable of shit that I would have been.  And I said from the very beginning, when this shit started again, that I would bet they were behind it................hmmmmm............right again!  They can all go straight to hell and rot for all I care............and I hope that what I am saying does get back to them...........with friends like them, who needs enemies!  Ok, rant over  Obro and  v---   xoxoxo
Report Spam   Logged
Libra
Owner
Absolute Reject

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2010, 02:20:06 pm »

Well, I probably should keep my big mouth closed, but.....................Since I was banned, the only person that I have concerns about that still belong here would be Sharon......why would she even want to be part of here knowing all of this, or is it just to be a spy for them (which I am certain now, that there may be others).  I may be totally out of line saying this and I will apologize in advance for any feelings that I may hurt, but it just doesn't make any sense to me.  xoxoxo

Noooo! Don't feel that you're out of line. Your concerns are legitimate. If I were in your shoes (not behind the scenes, so to speak) I would have my concerns, too.

But, let me make this very clear (which I should have done in my original post), Watts and I both have been in communication with Sharon. She is just in an unfortunate position of being caught in the middle of everything. She is as torn apart all this as Nanners was between Rejects and the Bitch Clique.

I do not have any problem with Sharon whatsoever and I do trust her. Besides, I post these announcements and send them out so Mary and other PJP members CAN see them.

Razzle is another one who is caught in the middle. I like and trust both of those lovely ladies.  xoxoxo
Report Spam   Logged

RaNdAlL
Awaiting Rejection

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2010, 02:23:03 pm »

wow wow wow is all i can say lately about whats been going on lmfao
Report Spam   Logged

Bubbles
FORUM SEW AND SEW
Absolute Reject

« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2010, 02:24:05 pm »

Noooo! Don't feel that you're out of line. Your concerns are legitimate. If I were in your shoes (not behind the scenes, so to speak) I would have my concerns, too.

But, let me make this very clear (which I should have done in my original post), Watts and I both have been in communication with Sharon. She is just in an unfortunate position of being caught in the middle of everything. She is as torn apart all this as Nanners was between Rejects and the Bitch Clique.

I do not have any problem with Sharon whatsoever and I do trust her. Besides, I post these announcements and send them out so Mary and other PJP members CAN see them.

Razzle is another one who is caught in the middle. I like and trust both of those lovely ladies.  xoxoxo

well, then that does make me feel better knowing this.....thanks for the clarification.  (())  To Sharon............I apologize if I hurt your feelings.   (())
Report Spam   Logged
Midnight Angel
Absolute Reject

« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2010, 04:06:23 pm »

Well first I like to say I am glad i don't do drama. And I know Libby and everyone else on here made me feel at home. I just never knew the extent of the BC'S. From the forum posts on here I have kept my self clear of the trouble. And I know people get all pissy when they don't get there way too.  I just feel sorry for all the trouble everyone is going thru. The past should be the past, but it's the BC's that aren't letting go.
Report Spam   Logged

elk2607
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2010, 12:13:33 am »

I was a member of My-Pogo and someone referred me to this site - they accepted me and gave me full access and I thank them (Libra esp.) for that.  I don't say much but I read a lot and always feel welcome and enjoy the postings.  I later joined PJP and really haven't done much there - for awhile I posted Trivial Pursuit answers here and there - After Lib made the announcement that she was banned I sent Mary the following message:

Mary - Can you tell me anything about what was emailed to Libra at Pogo Rejects - if you can't I'll understand but this is what she sent out tonight.  I love both sites and although I don't say much I go on every day and read a lot of the new stuff.  I guess I joined after the BC cause I've read a few things about them but don't really know what they're talking about.  Merry Christmas - Nancy

And here is her ONLY response - received a short time later - Hi hun,
I will answer your PM an questions tomorrow. am so tired tonight and it is a longer story than can be said in a few senteces.
Love ya
Mary

I have not heard another word from her.   And I have not asked for the answer or posted anything on that site since.  I also have not posted anything here in regards to this whole thing.

I don't like confrontation but I do like information and Lib and staff have been open with information - so my loyalty has to lie with this group -  --+-- --+-- (()) 
Report Spam   Logged
alijim89
Taurean Tuff
Awaiting Rejection

« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2010, 01:01:11 am »

I am also one of the rejects from My-Pogo and have received nothing but kindness, understanding and concern and enthusiasm and graciousness and...
i can continue with the superlative adjectives but i think you all get the idea
i been mia somewhat because of the death in my family in the last week and having to spend xmas with hubby in ny n kids here---1st time in 22 yrs we spent xmas apart---but at least he was able to come home the 31st n we spent new years eve together at home just us 2---he told me to go to a party i was invited to but it never even occurred to me to do such a thing
therein lies the type of ppl we r n how we were raised
i have stayed out of the drama cause it's exactly that n it only serves to poison our lives with venom, spit, vile, and bad karma
i can c where ppl here would be pissed esp after all the concessions that were made but now comes my take on things and i hope i don't offend any1 cause that is not my intention as i said i have been welcome here with open arms, love it here and the ppl in this forum and wish to remain with ppl i feel r mostly friends
ppl that cause so much drama, like this BC as they r called, r not worth the time, bad karma they bring, or the energy involved dealing with the poison they bring into ur life
it's a new year and this forum belongs to certain ppl as the other forum belongs to another grp of ppl---each has a rite to do with theirs as they wish so ban ppl, do whatever but i would not spend another ounce of energy or another minute of the life i have left on nothing that is as unproductive as this
never the twain shall meet n the umbilical cord has been cut, severed, eaten, and digested
i can only say that i felt i had to say something in support of peace and serenity for the lives of my friends here and hope that we can all move on with the positivity this forum injects into our lives and leave this nonsense behind
i have found that ppl that feed on the negative energy love to get it back cause it fuels them and strengthens them and empowers them---remove the response to this and u castrate them and they stop cause they can no longer rile u up---at least that's what i remember telling my daughter when her little brother got her dander up n boy did he know how to do it and the more she fed into it the more he did it---once she finally figured it out he stopped cause it was no longer enjoyable
like i said i hope a haven't offended any1 but i just wanted to state my piece and i'm done
ty all and happy new year
Report Spam   Logged

xBadGirlx
Resident Forum Streaker
Absolute Reject

« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2010, 01:10:10 am »

Well All I can say is that I am so glad I iz nor was I ever apart of anyone's drama here lol
And if the BC's did bitch about me ....Oh - well, I didn't need anyone's approval but Lib's Sooooooooooo there!  ~5
Report Spam   Logged

nanners
Mama Bitch
Absolute Reject

« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2010, 05:52:44 am »

Thank You all for your loyalty and support here.  Bussi Love you ALLLL the same. Mary is certainly not a good Admin if she can't answer someone's questions.  I know we 'try' to answer all here, even if yinz don't like the answers, but at least ya get one. LOL

It's 2010 and I say on with the new year, on with a new decade and let's  *teazah* at the BC'ers and  !* and your drama

We have each other's shoulders to  ;;; on if needed and big (())  are ALWAYS needed.

CHEERS!  **NY02** to us REJECTS!   **NY08**
Report Spam   Logged
Libra
Owner
Absolute Reject

« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2010, 12:22:27 pm »

I really appreciates everyone's loyalty. Again... We are not nor would we ever expect you to chose one or the other. But y'alls posts of support are really touching.

I love the members here!  (()) (()) *#*# *#*#
Report Spam   Logged

UltraNifty
Forum Freebie Finder
Nifty Bitch
Absolute Reject

« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2010, 01:18:05 pm »

I love the way everybody rallies around any member who is wronged in any way!!!  #@@)

We may have minor squabbles amongst ourselves, but we ALWAYS have each others backs when the chips are down!!!  xoxoxo

Just like a family?? You betcha!!!  `2
Report Spam   Logged

Blu
I keep bitches in CHECK, call me the...
Chessmaster
Absolute Reject

« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2010, 01:53:16 pm »

Pussies.  @@!+

**NY03**
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 11   Go Up
  Print