Red Green Blue Purple Pink Gold Orange
Pogo Rejects
April 20, 2024, 04:34:35 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
All members, head over to http://www.pogorejects.com
 we're waiting for YOU!!!

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Store Classifieds Gallery Staff List Login Register  

PogoJustPogo - A Revelation

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PogoJustPogo - A Revelation  (Read 1783 times)
VickiG
Absolute Reject

« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2010, 01:54:17 pm »

I knew just about from day 1 here that I was going to love this place and most everyone here. I've been a member on a couple of other sites in the past and have never felt "at home" like I do here. You are all like family to me and I thank you very much for accepting me. (()) xoxoxo
Report Spam   Logged

missand52
Still Accepted by Society

« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2010, 09:15:25 am »

I am also one of the rejects from My-Pogo and have received nothing but kindness, understanding and concern and enthusiasm and graciousness and...
i can continue with the superlative adjectives but i think you all get the idea
i been mia somewhat because of the death in my family in the last week and having to spend xmas with hubby in ny n kids here---1st time in 22 yrs we spent xmas apart---but at least he was able to come home the 31st n we spent new years eve together at home just us 2---he told me to go to a party i was invited to but it never even occurred to me to do such a thing
therein lies the type of ppl we r n how we were raised
i have stayed out of the drama cause it's exactly that n it only serves to poison our lives with venom, spit, vile, and bad karma
i can c where ppl here would be pissed esp after all the concessions that were made but now comes my take on things and i hope i don't offend any1 cause that is not my intention as i said i have been welcome here with open arms, love it here and the ppl in this forum and wish to remain with ppl i feel r mostly friends
ppl that cause so much drama, like this BC as they r called, r not worth the time, bad karma they bring, or the energy involved dealing with the poison they bring into ur life
it's a new year and this forum belongs to certain ppl as the other forum belongs to another grp of ppl---each has a rite to do with theirs as they wish so ban ppl, do whatever but i would not spend another ounce of energy or another minute of the life i have left on nothing that is as unproductive as this
never the twain shall meet n the umbilical cord has been cut, severed, eaten, and digested
i can only say that i felt i had to say something in support of peace and serenity for the lives of my friends here and hope that we can all move on with the positivity this forum injects into our lives and leave this nonsense behind
i have found that ppl that feed on the negative energy love to get it back cause it fuels them and strengthens them and empowers them---remove the response to this and u castrate them and they stop cause they can no longer rile u up---at least that's what i remember telling my daughter when her little brother got her dander up n boy did he know how to do it and the more she fed into it the more he did it---once she finally figured it out he stopped cause it was no longer enjoyable
like i said i hope a haven't offended any1 but i just wanted to state my piece and i'm done
ty all and happy new year
+.. +.. +..

what is my pogo never mind i don't want to know. this is an awesom group here
Report Spam   Logged
elk2607
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2010, 09:27:32 am »

[

MY-Pogo was another great site like this one but it closed.  And Lib and her staff took a lot of us in. *~*
Report Spam   Logged
Saint Hippo
Pickler Fan Club Member
Absolute Reject

« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2010, 09:37:19 am »

[

MY-Pogo was another great site like this one but it closed.  And Lib and her staff took a lot of us in. *~*

Yes, we've welcomed My-Pogo with opened arms. Those that didn't... well, they're the ones who are trying to get back into the forum. Don't know why when they had their own place they created but meh...
Report Spam   Logged

nanners
Mama Bitch
Absolute Reject

« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2010, 09:41:14 am »

What Hip said. (())
Report Spam   Logged
UltraNifty
Forum Freebie Finder
Nifty Bitch
Absolute Reject

« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2010, 10:44:00 am »

I was an Administrator there and Harland was our "boss".  ;;;

We loved it there!! But we love being Rejects too!!!  #@@)

Report Spam   Logged

DiamondGirl
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2010, 01:24:44 pm »

I was an admin there too.. and when we HAD to close I had been a member here about two years .. I always considered this our sister forum because  Lib and others helped us lots on My-Pogo. She would come in when we needed help ( Like when I erased all the threads on the forum and Harland was late getting it backed up ..meaning it was totally lost) She kept me from having a nervous breakdown. When it came time to close over there I started directing people to our sister forum.. And Lib helped get each one of us comfortable as if we'd always been a Reject. I registered on PJP about a week before all this drama started.. and I had people (on that  self proclaimed friendliest  forum) completely ignore anything I posted. They would list everybody's post with answers to them down to me and skip me and include all the other post after mine . Not everyone was as direct as this but  I know they really didn't want me because they considered me part of these Reject bitches . hahaha
I want to correct that and tell you I am The Christian Reject Bitch  .. <<< Now don't forget the name and I'll try to live up to the FAME.
Report Spam   Logged
Libra
Owner
Absolute Reject

« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2010, 03:24:20 pm »

I was an admin there too.. and when we HAD to close I had been a member here about two years .. I always considered this our sister forum because  Lib and others helped us lots on My-Pogo. She would come in when we needed help ( Like when I erased all the threads on the forum and Harland was late getting it backed up ..meaning it was totally lost) She kept me from having a nervous breakdown. When it came time to close over there I started directing people to our sister forum.. And Lib helped get each one of us comfortable as if we'd always been a Reject. I registered on PJP about a week before all this drama started.. and I had people (on that  self proclaimed friendliest  forum) completely ignore anything I posted. They would list everybody's post with answers to them down to me and skip me and include all the other post after mine . Not everyone was as direct as this but  I know they really didn't want me because they considered me part of these Reject bitches . hahaha
I want to correct that and tell you I am The Christian Reject Bitch  .. <<< Now don't forget the name and I'll try to live up to the FAME.

LOL! I remember Diamond's mini-breakdown! I couldn't do much to help the forum, but at least I was able to be Diamond's "Xanax" until Harland got up.  *haha*

And yes, Diamond is our Christian Reject. Not the fake Christians like at PJP, but a the true kind of Christian whom I was always led to believe were accepting, tolerant and is kind to others without bearing false witness as Mary has. Mary's claims to Christianity are that she simply attends church. And as Hippo (who is an ordained minister, if I remember correctly) said, going to church doesn't make you a Christian anymore than going into a garage makes you a car.

When the Bitch Clique left (they did leave... remember? I didn't ban them until yesterday) we gained twice the members and better members at that.  xoxoxo
Report Spam   Logged

VickiG
Absolute Reject

« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2010, 03:42:42 pm »

Lib has been my "Xanax" many times since I found my way here. Just ask her. --// *haha*
Report Spam   Logged

UltraNifty
Forum Freebie Finder
Nifty Bitch
Absolute Reject

« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2010, 03:47:05 pm »

Me too!! Especially lately!!  (())

That goes for Nanners and others too!!  #@@)
Report Spam   Logged

nanners
Mama Bitch
Absolute Reject

« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2010, 03:49:53 pm »

Me too!! Especially lately!!  (())

That goes for Nanners and others too!!  #@@)

aaww what a sweet thing to say Nifty.  #@@)  Thanks,
Report Spam   Logged
Libra
Owner
Absolute Reject

« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2010, 04:02:56 pm »

That was sweet of both of you!

I think ALL the members here have been my Xanax at least once or twice!  @@!+
Report Spam   Logged

nanners
Mama Bitch
Absolute Reject

« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2010, 04:10:01 pm »

I haz  a  ;;; a happy  ;;; 
Report Spam   Logged
Bubbles
FORUM SEW AND SEW
Absolute Reject

« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2010, 04:11:16 pm »

Besides being on this forum, sewing and quilting are my Xanax.  xoxoxo
Report Spam   Logged
Saint Hippo
Pickler Fan Club Member
Absolute Reject

« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2010, 06:21:56 pm »

LOL! I remember Diamond's mini-breakdown! I couldn't do much to help the forum, but at least I was able to be Diamond's "Xanax" until Harland got up.  *haha*

And yes, Diamond is our Christian Reject. Not the fake Christians like at PJP, but a the true kind of Christian whom I was always led to believe were accepting, tolerant and is kind to others without bearing false witness as Mary has. Mary's claims to Christianity are that she simply attends church. And as Hippo (who is an ordained minister, if I remember correctly) said, going to church doesn't make you a Christian anymore than going into a garage makes you a car.

When the Bitch Clique left (they did leave... remember? I didn't ban them until yesterday) we gained twice the members and better members at that.  xoxoxo

This is correct, I am an ordained minister (and for those who think we're joking... no we're not. I am indeed an ordained minister)
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: