Red Green Blue Purple Pink Gold Orange
Pogo Rejects
March 28, 2024, 05:10:11 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
All members, head over to http://www.pogorejects.com
 we're waiting for YOU!!!

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Store Classifieds Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Suggestions

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggestions  (Read 777 times)
Libra
Owner
Absolute Reject

« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2010, 01:23:50 am »

Got one? Post it.
Report Spam   Logged

Munky
Absolute Reject

« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2010, 01:24:41 am »

Bring back MOTM!!  Or something like it.  SRSLY! :00
Report Spam   Logged

Mafia... It's not just a game anymore, it's a WAR
Libra
Owner
Absolute Reject

« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2010, 01:33:38 am »

Bring back MOTM!!  Or something like it.  SRSLY! :00

Any ideas on how to jazz it up a little? No one really took it seriously anymore.... I would love to bring it back and make it special somehow.... I just don't have a clue as to how to do it. I haven't got any ideas at all.
Report Spam   Logged

Razzle
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2010, 02:33:41 am »

ok i am lost
where did you move the poems to?
I probably still have the ones I posted somewhere
Report Spam   Logged
Libra
Owner
Absolute Reject

« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2010, 02:57:01 am »

ok i am lost

I created a new thread, sweetums.  It's called (uhhh... WTF did I name it?Huh ) SHIT! Lemme go look and I'll brb.  Obro
Report Spam   Logged

Libra
Owner
Absolute Reject

« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2010, 03:08:17 am »

ok i am lost

FOUND IT!

I made a new board for heartwarming stories, poetry, daily horoscopes and the quotes of the day... It'll also be for inspirational and spiritual goodies. None of these kinds of things really "fit" anywhere, so I created a new board under Dysfunction Junction called Rejects' Renaissance and it can be found here: http://pogorejects.smfforfree.com/index.php?board=62.0

Your poem is in the thread called Poetry Palace.

BTW guys? I just came up with these names off the top of my head and I'm not married to any of them. If y'all have any other ideas, lemme know.  `2  Half the names of the topics and boards were named by the members or we happened on them by accident. Lynners is the one who came up with Dysfunction Junction and I absolutely LOVE that name!  xoxoxo

Also, if y'all can think of any way to make the Member of teh Month different somehow... And more exciting.... And will force the nominees to actually campaign for their seat AS MOTM, please post it here. We've been thinking and thinking and thinking and can't come up with a thing. Brain. Dead!

Plus, it would be nice if the MOTM's reign of terror I mean reign as MOTM somehow "special" then that would also be awesome!

Razzle? Bedazzle us with suggestions!  @@!+
Report Spam   Logged

ShellBell
Absolute Reject

« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2010, 04:07:51 am »

Ive always liked it when the staff decides on MOTM and hands it out themselves...I think thats what makes it special, and gives it some value....plus you all know who really deserves it, so its not just about friends voting for friends, you know.....if people dont trust your judgement, than obviously they are on the wrong forum..lol....why would anyone want to come hang out on a forum where they cant even trust the staff to pick the MOTM of their own damn forum, you know..lol... -?-

xoxoxo
Report Spam   Logged
IceWoman
Member of the Month
Absolute Reject

« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2010, 04:52:55 am »

Sorry I was away sleeping for a bit, I only managed 3 hours last night and I managed to get another 5 this afternoon... so I MIA for a while.  But damn I feel much better!  @@!+

LIb.... I just love the name for the new section!  Rejects' Renaissance
The name suits the new section.  #@@)

Oh and I agree with Shell...

Ive always liked it when the staff decides on MOTM and hands it out themselves...I think thats what makes it special, and gives it some value....plus you all know who really deserves it, so its not just about friends voting for friends, you know.....if people dont trust your judgement, than obviously they are on the wrong forum..lol....why would anyone want to come hang out on a forum where they cant even trust the staff to pick the MOTM of their own damn forum, you know..lol... -?-

xoxoxo

She makes lots of sense!!  (()) xoxoxo
Report Spam   Logged

The look in your eyes of pure lust entraps me. The desire to become one is undeniable. So we give in to temptation.
Watts
Electric Bitch
Absolute Reject

« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2010, 06:58:31 am »

xoxoxo

I like your idea Shellbell  xoxoxo That's the same idea I came up with when we were first trying to figure out a way to make it special  *haha* Great minds.....  @@!+ We should create a poll before we do anything to see what the majority of our members think about bringing back MOTM.
Report Spam   Logged

DiamondGirl
« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2010, 05:04:47 pm »

The Member Of The Month is really up for grabs with me.. I don't miss it because it seems like people got tired of it .. But the poetry and inspirational departments I really love. And it would be a great asset to the forum ..  of course this is only one opinion and I agree with a poll about the MOTM
Report Spam   Logged
DHTS
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2010, 12:04:11 am »

I like shells idea too.
Report Spam   Logged
Saint Hippo
Pickler Fan Club Member
Absolute Reject

« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2010, 11:40:35 am »

I like everyone using all these different fonts. Fancy!
Report Spam   Logged

ModernNomadMomma
Rejected

Livin' The Dream

« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2010, 12:02:16 am »

xoxoxo

What she said. lol
Report Spam   Logged

Not all those that wander are lost. ~J.R.R. Tolkien
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: