Red Green Blue Purple Pink Gold Orange
Pogo Rejects
April 19, 2024, 11:26:40 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
All members, head over to http://www.pogorejects.com
 we're waiting for YOU!!!

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Store Classifieds Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Deleted Members

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Deleted Members  (Read 1059 times)
Libra
Owner
Absolute Reject

« on: January 29, 2010, 08:25:54 pm »

Well... Mary is up to her old tricks again... Lying, lying, lying and more lying.

Her latest lie is that she never saw anyone's request to be deleted from PJP. Whatever. She also said I refused to delete people who had requested to be deleted from here. Again, whatever.

If anyone wants their account to deleted, then this is the place to request that it be done.

Now, we in staff have simply HAD IT with the fucking bullshit coming out of PJP. Honestly - it's gotta stop. So, I went ahead and took the liberty of deleting the accounts of anyone associated with PJP. We don't need the bullshit and we don't want anyone from there running over here and quoting us and posting it at PJP, stirring up MORE drama. We just do not want them around any longer. Some of the accounts I deleted have already been banned (like Mary) so it will not come as a surprise. However, some people on the list really didn't really do anything, so if you're friends with anyone on the list, I apologize. It has nothing to do with you or them, this is about protecting the forum as a whole from drama and bullshit.

Here is the list of the people whose accounts I have deleted:

AceTheWiz
Femininenigma
Fantasy
Mary
Razzle
Sharon
SpunkyGirl
DHTS
Elk2607

If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please feel free to post them here.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

VickiG
Absolute Reject

« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2010, 08:30:03 pm »

I don't blame you one bit. You did what you had to do.
Report Spam   Logged

Bubbles
FORUM SEW AND SEW
Absolute Reject

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2010, 08:36:59 pm »

I don't blame you one bit. You did what you had to do.

ditto  xoxoxo
Report Spam   Logged
Libra
Owner
Absolute Reject

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2010, 08:37:16 pm »

I'm REALLY sorry if I deleted someone's friend(s). If I have, please don't get mad at us. It was a staff decision and something that we did feel the need to do.  ;;;
Report Spam   Logged

GinLyn
Absolute Reject

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2010, 08:56:17 pm »

You did what you had to do hun.  I think we all understand.   xoxoxo
Report Spam   Logged

Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.
Munky
Absolute Reject

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2010, 08:57:23 pm »

thpppffffffffffft

I am all about drama dontcha know?

Where do I go to get mine ass kissed?? ~5
Report Spam   Logged

Mafia... It's not just a game anymore, it's a WAR
elk2607
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2010, 09:18:25 pm »

What did I ever do to anyone on this site?  I was banned just because I still belong to PJP - that is ridiculous.  I have never caused one bit of trouble here or there and don't see why I'm guilty by association but if that's the way it has to be - fine!  I re-registered - now have no posts to my name so I might as well just quit! Nancy

I just reread the first post - talk about drama and bullshit!
Report Spam   Logged
Libra
Owner
Absolute Reject

« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2010, 09:38:42 pm »

What did I ever do to anyone on this site?  I was banned just because I still belong to PJP - that is ridiculous.  I have never caused one bit of trouble here or there and don't see why I'm guilty by association but if that's the way it has to be - fine!  I re-registered - now have no posts to my name so I might as well just quit! Nancy

I just reread the first post - talk about drama and bullshit!

You were deleted for a reason. Sorry, I'm deleting this account, too.

PS to everyone else:  I forgot to change the registration to where you need admin approval! Gah!
Report Spam   Logged

Gurla
Absolute Reject

« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2010, 10:25:01 pm »

you did what you had to do libbers.. (())
Report Spam   Logged

UltraNifty
Forum Freebie Finder
Nifty Bitch
Absolute Reject

« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2010, 11:38:46 pm »

I just got irate Razzle Mail.....

She made her choice, and I made mine.

Report Spam   Logged

Libra
Owner
Absolute Reject

« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2010, 12:01:13 am »

The bottom line is that the drama just didn't stop. Rather than trying to figure out who did what and so on and so forth and continuing to let the pot be stirred, we just got rid of anyone who could potentially stir the pot.

Also, the people who were deleted weren't that active here, anyway. It shouldn't be any big loss to them. If they're upset that they were deleted, then that's going to make me even MORE suspicious. What is it, exactly, that they want if they're not participating over here?

Nifty? Do you want a post count minimum on your freebie section? I can set it to as low as 20 or as high as 2000. It's up to you. As it is, guests cannot see it, but anyone who registers will be able to.
Report Spam   Logged

UltraNifty
Forum Freebie Finder
Nifty Bitch
Absolute Reject

« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2010, 12:23:30 am »

The things we post on Freebies are readily available to anybody who takes the time to look for them, so I don't think a post count minimum is all that necessary.....

It's up to you!!
Report Spam   Logged

Libra
Owner
Absolute Reject

« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2010, 01:51:32 am »

The things we post on Freebies are readily available to anybody who takes the time to look for them, so I don't think a post count minimum is all that necessary.....

It's up to you!!

Well.. You work hard to find them and it's not fair if someone comes on here and takes your links and posts them elsewhere. It's not the free stuff, per se, it's the work involved.

How about we attach a 25 post minimum on it? It will be a nice surprise for those members who reach that little milestone..... IF we ever get any new members....
Report Spam   Logged

ShellBell
Absolute Reject

« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2010, 02:36:30 am »

I didn't think it was any accident, that almost all the people Mary gave her new titles/jobs to, were from MP...and she did that after all that shit started with her here...I'm sure they all were asked and agreed to be on staff there, and I think a couple of them actually deserved it, but it totally seemed to me like it was a calculated, and manipulative offer to begin with from PJP, just to cause shit between everyone.
Report Spam   Logged
RECTORSHIP
Absolute Reject

« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2010, 05:50:46 am »

I just got irate Razzle Mail.....

She made her choice, and I made mine.

Of course shes irate now she has to go out and find her own freebies to post
Report Spam   Logged

From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots.
--Thomas Jefferson--
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: