Red Green Blue Purple Pink Gold Orange
Pogo Rejects
March 29, 2024, 07:33:20 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
All members, head over to http://www.pogorejects.com
 we're waiting for YOU!!!

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Store Classifieds Gallery Staff List Login Register  

A picture is worth 1000 words

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A picture is worth 1000 words  (Read 893 times)
ShellBell
Absolute Reject

« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2010, 02:23:35 pm »

wow, Im speechless.....so much of what she has ever said is just pure bullshit....like just really worth nothing, and she has always tried to come off as such a good, kind hearted, open person.......its like, you know most people can be full of shit at least sometimes, you know, but you just don't see this level of awesome shity-ness all that often...Im kinda shocked, and very disappointed in her...and to express a need pray for Lib and the rest of us?..LOL..what a bunch of condescending, hypocritical shit....omg, and all that crap she said about Harland last night?....thanking him for this and that, and all the crap she has said about Mary, just all the crap she has said all this time to everyone......damn, there is not one thing that she has said that you can believe.  

Thanks for letting us know....I feel kinda creeped out now, to know that she was like this, I didnt really have much contact with her except what was posted up on the different forums, but I never would of guessed she was like this from what I saw on all the forums.....what a plotting, deceitful, shit of a person.

I feel bad for Harland and Nifty in this....I know you guys all go way back....fuck her, you know.......... (())

Report Spam   Logged
Bubbles
FORUM SEW AND SEW
Absolute Reject

« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2010, 02:25:01 pm »

what is her Facebook name, I am removing her

Elaine

what last name, I have a lot of Elaines and am thinking that maybe I don't have her....I thought her name was Jennifer  +_$*
Report Spam   Logged
ShortShit!
Absolute Reject

« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2010, 02:29:03 pm »

wow, Im speechless.....so much of what she has ever said is just pure bullshit....like just really worth nothing, and she has always tried to come off as such a good, kind hearted, open person.......its like, you know most people can be full of shit at least sometimes, you know, but you just don't see this level of awesome shity-ness all that often...Im kinda shocked, and very disappointed in her...and to express a need pray for Lib and the rest of us?..LOL..what a bunch of condescending, hypocritical shit....omg, and all that crap she said about Harland last night?....thanking him for this and that, and all the crap she has said about Mary, just all the crap she has said all this time to everyone......damn, there is not one thing that she has said that you can believe.  

Thanks for letting us know....I feel kinda creeped out now, to know that she was like this, I didnt really have much contact with her except what was posted up on the different forums, but I never would of guessed she was like this from what I saw on all the forums.....what a plotting, deceitful, shit of a person.

I feel bad for Harland and Nifty in this....I know you guys all go way back....fuck her, you know.......... (())

You must be speechless, there is only one smiley in your post... --//
Report Spam   Logged

"Maybe I will just trudge through this life...."
Harland
Hey, are ya naked?
Back Alley Cat
Absolute Reject

#1 Hoffi Fan!!!

« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2010, 02:29:35 pm »

what is her Facebook name, I am removing her

Elaine

what last name, I have a lot of Elaines and am thinking that maybe I don't have her....I thought her name was Jennifer  +_$*
Elaine Whitaker
Report Spam   Logged

Nobody succeeds beyond his or her wildest expectations
unless he or she begins with some wild expectations
Bubbles
FORUM SEW AND SEW
Absolute Reject

« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2010, 02:31:46 pm »

phew, she is not on my friends list................... *~*
Report Spam   Logged
Harland
Hey, are ya naked?
Back Alley Cat
Absolute Reject

#1 Hoffi Fan!!!

« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2010, 02:32:06 pm »

Thanks sburke9919 & ShellBell
Report Spam   Logged

Nobody succeeds beyond his or her wildest expectations
unless he or she begins with some wild expectations
xBadGirlx
Resident Forum Streaker
Absolute Reject

« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2010, 02:34:23 pm »

She was on mine as but she is gone now....

Report Spam   Logged

VickiG
Absolute Reject

« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2010, 02:34:42 pm »

I removed her already.  !* *haha*
Report Spam   Logged

Hoffi
The German Miss Marple
Night Bitch
Absolute Reject

Harland rocks!

« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2010, 02:39:26 pm »

She got a short note before I deleted her.

"You're busted, bitch! 'bye"
Report Spam   Logged

VickiG
Absolute Reject

« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2010, 02:42:14 pm »

Nice!  *haha*
Report Spam   Logged

Bubbles
FORUM SEW AND SEW
Absolute Reject

« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2010, 02:43:44 pm »

very good  xoxoxo  --+--
Report Spam   Logged
UltraNifty
Forum Freebie Finder
Nifty Bitch
Absolute Reject

« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2010, 02:55:33 pm »

She's the devil's daughter for sure!!

Razzle, DHTS, and I had our suspicions about her when her stories didn't line up..... But we didn't want to rock the boat back then!!

Sbburke9919 you are such a sweetie and someone I count as being very high on my friends list!!! (Yes Trudge, I know it's you!!!)  (())

You guys are awesome!!!

Report Spam   Logged

RECTORSHIP
Absolute Reject

« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2010, 03:15:15 pm »

Libra, I have not known you for very long but from what I can see (and that my dear is alot) you have always stood your ground and done what is necessary to benefit this forum and it's members and for that I applaud you.

Kinda reminds me of someone I used to know Wink

Harland, I have known you for what seems like forever.  You have always and will always do what is right for everyone around you and you never backstab, lie or cheat to serve your own purposes.

No truer words have ever be spoken
Report Spam   Logged

From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots.
--Thomas Jefferson--
ModernNomadMomma
Rejected

Livin' The Dream

« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2010, 03:25:13 pm »

Just for the comparison:

well. I was as green as a winesap apple when you made me an admin on MP and you were so patient and understanding when teaching us things we had to know..  I want to say Thank You Harland ..you took a chance on us and we did love you then and now.  I'm not meaning to gush, but my Lord, me and Nifty were with you about what?.. three years or more !!! That's a long time .. and longer than any other Admins there.  I felt like a member of your family..  I'm an admin on another forum now and I'm just as loyal to my Boss. But the knowledge I carried with me there was from you and again I say Thank You.. I'm so glad Libra kicked some behinds . You're in good hands here.. Dynamite comes in small packages and when "Dynamite Libra" blows better take cover.

OK - so now that it's out, I'll just say it already ... what I was thinking as I read this ass kissing stuff was...She's pissed because she USED to be Admin at the old place and wasn't picked to be admin here. I smelled a little fish in that paragraph as I read it, and glad my nose is still working right.  Geez, the fence straddling going on is insane. Who else has a crotch that hurts from all that sitting on the fence and playing both sides?
Report Spam   Logged

Not all those that wander are lost. ~J.R.R. Tolkien
Hoffi
The German Miss Marple
Night Bitch
Absolute Reject

Harland rocks!

« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2010, 03:47:23 pm »

Great words spoken!  (())
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print