Red Green Blue Purple Pink Gold Orange
Pogo Rejects
April 18, 2024, 09:29:35 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
All members, head over to http://www.pogorejects.com
 we're waiting for YOU!!!

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Store Classifieds Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Email from Diamond Girl

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Email from Diamond Girl  (Read 4530 times)
elk2607
Absolute Reject

« Reply #105 on: February 12, 2010, 07:37:17 am »

Well said Ali! *?-
Report Spam   Logged
ShellBell
Absolute Reject

« Reply #106 on: February 12, 2010, 11:50:49 am »

I haven't heard back from her, has anyone else?....maybe she's not even reading the emails...maybe when she saw what people were saying in here, about people being shocked, disgusted, and disappointed about her hateful, vile, mean spirited, non-Christ like communications, she was shamed into shutting the fuck up, you know....this stuff had to be copy and pasted somewhere for them all to see, maybe her own "friends" were telling her she was crossing a line, and were turned off by her inner ugliness? ....I seriously would rethink any person I thought of as a friend if I heard them say the things she did, and OMG, I would be sooo ashamed if my Mother ever talked to anyone like DG talked to Lib.......... --// ......... ?!)  ]7

EDIT: ohh and wtf, that one picture she posted on MP of herself after her weight loss, was really her daughter??....I totally remember the one your talking about, cuz I remember the hair color conversation that followed, Im pretty sure I complimented her about it..lol.....why on earth?....that is too funny... *haha*  *haha*
Report Spam   Logged
UltraNifty
Forum Freebie Finder
Nifty Bitch
Absolute Reject

« Reply #107 on: February 12, 2010, 12:20:01 pm »

That was part of the reason why the war broke out behind the scenes on M-P between Razzle, DHTS, and Diamond..... This was all going on after Harland took his "sabbatical" and RebelMan  bailed on us. Crazy drama-filled times for all concerned!!  --//

She lied about this and that and Razzle called her on it!!  ###

I knew the pictures were of her daughter Sherry. (LuvLiftedMe2) +_$*
Report Spam   Logged

ShellBell
Absolute Reject

« Reply #108 on: February 12, 2010, 12:27:47 pm »

oh my......did Harland know it was her daughter in the pic?.....he's prolly the "sexy" reason she tried to pass it off as her............ @@!+
Report Spam   Logged
VickiG
Absolute Reject

« Reply #109 on: February 12, 2010, 02:44:46 pm »

I haven't heard back from her. I don't think any of us will. THANK GOODNESS!

I knew it was her daughter's picture too.
Report Spam   Logged

Libra
Owner
Absolute Reject

« Reply #110 on: February 12, 2010, 07:10:14 pm »

If you were able to go to college (and had the time) and study anything you wanted to, how long do you think you would attend classes?

2 years MSU Animal Science (Nutrition)
1 year MSU Master Gardener

countless chemical seminars. I now have my RUP(Restricted Use Pesticides) license it means I can buy the good stuff & applicators  license which means I'm licensed to apply weed killers and fertilizers etc. if I wanted to go into the lawn care field.

And the best school of all "THE SCHOOL OF HARD KNOCKS"

Me fail English? That's unpossible.

I jacked this topic good! I'm going to move this post into The Polls section and ask the question of everyone. I gotta ask you again because you apparently didn't GET THE DAMN QUESTION THAT I ASKED!  ###
Report Spam   Logged

Libra
Owner
Absolute Reject

« Reply #111 on: February 12, 2010, 11:32:26 pm »

Here are all the emails from the self-proclaimed "Christian". There are no words to describe how utterly nasty this woman is. Some of them won't make any sense in and of themselves because they are simple, one sentence emails in response to something I sent to her.

In a message dated 2/9/2010 12:59:57 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, diamondgirl39071@yahoo.com writes:

Nope .. When an insane slut has problems you send them straight to an asylum.

DiamondGirl

She had mentioned something about not sending me anymore emails and also something creepy about "loving" Harland no matter what. I responded to that email with this:

--- On Mon, 2/8/10, KellyGoVols@aol.com <KellyGoVols@aol.com> wrote:

Whatever. But I have a feeling that this is just like that thing where you told Harland "This is my last email" yet 5-6 more followed. Harland showed pictures of his girlfriend (Hoffi) to his wife, Missy. Missy said Hoffi was very pretty. Wasn't that sweet?

Harland is going through a lot right now. If you so much as say "boo" or anything else to upset that man, I will make it my personal mission to make your life a nightmare.

Are we crystal clear on that?

And then she responds with this work of art  Obro

In a message dated 2/8/2010 11:59:47 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, diamondgirl39071@yahoo.com writes:

You slut, and go blow it out your behind.. Scum Bag !!! I won't say a word to Harland  because I still respect him as a family man that loves his beautiful wife and daughters.Most men will go after woman that throw themselves at them..You should know that you rubbed your ass in enough of them's face.Harland is a typical MAN.. and sexy as hell.. so why wouldn't he get what he can on the side?? All I can say is he might should get extra wide lens on his cam for he has a whale of a girlfriend now. His wife is a beauty and her ass would make Hoffi a sunday face. And his daughters are just as beautiful.. He's just a sexy man that all.. and he knows an easy piece of ass when he see's it.   

DiamondGirl

I told her in one email that she had no friends left. This is her response to that:

In a message dated 2/8/2010 11:48:11 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, diamondgirl39071@yahoo.com writes:

Kelly my friend are still my friends. The ones that aren't .. were never my friends. It's you that's jealous.. because I got what I own with my face not my ass as you did, you slut!!!

DiamondGirl

I told her that I was going to collect all the PM's, emails and posts to which she had lied or said something bad about someone and create a PowerPoint presentation. Then, I was going to post the presentation on You Tube and then send the link to every Pogo forum on the net. Her response? Well, here it is!

In a message dated 2/8/2010 3:55:24 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, diamondgirl39071@yahoo.com writes:

Go for it dear.. You'll only prove that you are a whore and who cares .

DiamondGirl

How that proves that I am a slut is beyond me! She has a warped sense of things in general..... Trying to match wits with her is akin to conversing with a retarded flea....

I reckon the whole You Tube threat really got to her, because she responded again with this:

In a message dated 2/8/2010 4:20:08 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, diamondgirl39071@yahoo.com writes:

Libra . like most whore's you are a has been.. You are used up.  Oh My!!  You tube  makes me quake in my boots ewwwwww!! I'm sooo afraid of you. Little Girl, go get your pacifier and stop trying to run with the BIG DOGS .. you do not rate  . Just the opposite YOU are not liked and being banned from every forum you have tried to push your way into is just an example of how much. Can't you get it through your head..you are a WHORE and that is a two bit, has been, whore.Haaaaa Haaa and you can get this printed on any site that will let you. KELLY GOIN'S IS A WHORE !!! A fidget 4'11" piece of stale cum.   

DiamondGirl

For the record, I am only banned from PJP and for some reason, Chitshack. I have a feeling Mike (rebelman) had his hands on that banning. I never made one post on there. Ever. So, I'm assuming that since I told the truth about Rebel (his taking other people's work and putting a new face and name on it and calling it his own) and him finding out about what I said (I really don't care... I would say it to his face right now!) made him ban me. He's an admin at Chitshack. Anyway, her saying I am banned from every forum is yet another lie.

The icing on the cake is this email from Diamond. I got an email from someone who attached a conversation between DG and someone else. In that conversation, DG tried to make me out to be the big old liar, not her. Her proof that I was a liar was so ridiculous that I nearly died laughing.

It is common knowledge that I am agnostic. I am not convinced that there is a God, so therefore, I do not pray. Mostly. I have been known to pray a time or two in my life, so saying that I have NEVER prayed would be a lie. However, she used the fact that I said that I don't pray and a post I made over a year ago when I was going through the most difficult time of my life EVER. My friend and boss died, I lost my job due to my boss dying, I was starting a new job and I was withdrawing from painkillers that I had become addicted to. Not to mention the fact that I was still grieving the loss of my friend and boss. I had stated that I was praying and asking others for their prayers, too. That's ALL she had as proof that I was the liar, not her. That's it. Nothing else. I thought it was so asinine that I made a post here on Rejects wherein I "confessed" to my "lie" and apologized. It was meant as a JOKE! I was totally kidding! I was merely sharing the humor in it all by posting the "confession/apology". So, I sent an email to Diamond Girl to tell her that I confessed my sins and apologized to the Rejects and I attached the post I had made on here. Well, she thought the post was a REAL apology! She honestly thought I was apologizing! You'll see from her email below how she tries to explain away her obvious attempt at making me out to be a liar. She said that she was saying it because I wasn't so bad after all because I prayed. Oh PLEASE! Praying does not a good person make! Good lord. Anyway, I saw the entire conversation wherein she tries to make me look like a liar because of this, and it was completely obvious what her intentions were. Her intentions were NOT to shed a positive light on me. It was very much the opposite. Even though she knew that I had read the entire conversation, she STILL tried to explain it away with yet even MORE lies! I deleted the original post that I made on here "apologizing" to all of you. I made the post as humor, but seeing as Diamond took me seriously, I was afraid others would, too. I didn't want to have to explain myself and go through all that shit, so I just deleted it. But, the original "apology" is attached with my email to Diamond.

Here it is:

--- On Thu, 2/4/10, kellygovols@aol.com <kellygovols@aol.com> wrote:

I came clean to the Rejects, Diamond. Here's what I said to them:

I have a confession. I have lied to you guys.

Remember when I was going through all that crap after Charlie died and then looking for and starting a new job and also coming off those pain meds? Well, I prayed. You all may remember that I asked you to pray for me, too.

It's a horrible thing to do... To state that you don't pray and that you don't believe in God (or you're not sure if there IS a God) yet one time, over a year ago, you actually DID pray. I'm sorry for lying to you all. I did pray that one time. I may have prayed a couple of times since then, too. I'm pretty sure I prayed for a quick death after a night of heavy drinking and waking up with a massive hangover. I'm pretty sure I prayed one time when I was late with my period, too.

So yes, I lied to you. I said that I don't pray when obviously on occasion I do. I have been known to pray a time or two just in case there IS a God. It can't hurt, right?

I just wanted to set the record straight. I'm sorry for lying to you all.

kthnxbai!

Now, first of all, I would NEVER make an apology for lying in this manner. I would have been genuine and sincere and I certainly wouldn't have ended the apology with "kthnxbai". I also wouldn't have mentioned the "praying for the end of hangovers" or "uh oh I pray I'm not pregnant". If I am going to apologize for something, it is going to be humble and serious and in no way funny. There is nothing funny about having to apologize to someone for something, especially a lie.

So anyway, the dimwitted twit responds with this:

In a message dated 2/4/2010 11:35:46 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, diamondgirl39071@yahoo.com writes:

Kelly, when I spoke of you lying about praying it wasn't a slam. I was pointing out that you are not as bad as you sometimes come off to be. You have prayed, yes you are spoiled. (self admitted) but some of that pm was twisted to say things I did not say. Just as that screenshot of things you said about Mike was shown to him and he was told I said it. And that crap I was supposed to say about Harland is totally off the wall and lies. I want to let you know that Razzle emailed me that she left PJP when I exposed her and what she has done. She also said that I used my money to buy myself on forums when I buy ad free time, and God in Heaven knows that is not true. She said I bragged on myself (being a poet and freelance writer) and I made enemies doing that. Well if bragging on myself made me enemies..then you are hated for sure. With friends like her who needs enemies? I have supported every forum I ever registered as a member of. That's not to get brownie points. It's because I just wanted to help period. (no hidden motives) I don't think Razzle has the sense to doctor an email or pm but I think Eric, DHTS's husband, is a very knowledged computer geek. He would do it for her. This is just my opinion because I do know Razzle couldn't ever quite learn anything she is told about things such as that. I feel like I am having to over explain myself because I know what this looks like and it paints me in a very bad picture.  I'll Live.

DiamondGirl

She somehow takes my apology and turns it around and makes it about her (which I am queen of doing, LMAO!) and also lies some more. For one thing, she is no writer. "knowledged" is not even a word! She's simply trying to sound intellectual and trying to "talk" like I do to make herself look smarter than she is. She is not very smart. She misspells words quite often and doesn't have a grasp on proper syntax

See?

So, the woman is NOT the person she claims to be. She is as foul mouthed as I am. The difference in she and I are, however, HUGE. First of all, I am not claiming all the fucking time about being a "Christian" and I admit to cussing like a sailor. I have always cussed. It's just the way I talk. Although Diamond never claimed to have a "clean" mouth, she painted the picture of herself that she was. With me, what you see is what you get. I am who I am and you all know that. I don't pretend to be someone that I'm not. Yeah, I brag on myself. Yeah, I cuss like a sailor. Yeah, I can make any topic about me. But at least you all KNOW me and know what to expect from me. There are no surprises with me. With Diamond, however... Who is she, really? Everyone seemed to know her, yet she is certainly not the woman that we all knew.

She is, in my opinion, a really vile and evil woman.

Report Spam   Logged

RECTORSHIP
Absolute Reject

« Reply #112 on: February 13, 2010, 08:39:40 pm »

you apparently didn't GET THE DAMN QUESTION THAT I ASKED!  ###

how long do you think you would attend classes?

My attention span is not what it used to be, but I would say I would last at least a week before I would say FUCK this....This guy is an idiot and I know more than him *haha*
Report Spam   Logged

From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots.
--Thomas Jefferson--
Libra
Owner
Absolute Reject

« Reply #113 on: February 13, 2010, 10:08:29 pm »

you apparently didn't GET THE DAMN QUESTION THAT I ASKED!  ###

how long do you think you would attend classes?

My attention span is not what it used to be, but I would say I would last at least a week before I would say FUCK this....This guy is an idiot and I know more than him *haha*

LMAO! I did that ALL through college. I made shitty grades in high school because I simply never went. When I got to college, I figured I would have a difficult time. I didn't. I attended class and paid attention and never had to study, really.

I remember one time I was accused of cheating because they had put a question on an exam that wasn't discussed in class. I got the answer right. The professor called me into his office along with some other school official and accused me of cheating because I got the answer RIGHT! It was a written exam and my answer was spot on.

Well, when they accused me, I was fucking flabbergasted! I went OFF! I remember saying something like "How unbelievably presumptuous! Just because it's not something YOU taught in YOUR classroom means that I couldn't possibly know the answer on my own?" I threatened to sue them. I was absolutely FURIOUS! They honestly believed that unless they "taught" me, I couldn't know the answers.

I spent most of my days in college thinking "I could teach this class better than this asshole..."

However... If I could, I would take classes in things that interested me. Like Chinese history. Things I DON'T know. I could, potentially, be a professional student.  *haha*  If I had the time and money, I absolutely would take classes in all sorts of weird shit. 
Report Spam   Logged

DiamondGirl
« Reply #114 on: February 14, 2010, 12:39:21 am »

I got a scalding email message from IceLady saying I sent her and her family a" Hello God" message . Here is the screenshot of where she sent ME this message in MY email and I only returned it to her. She has my email listed in her send list . Would someone plesase show her my name on this screenshot and tell her to stop judging me as a Christian and get my name off her send list.

Report Spam   Logged
IceWoman
Member of the Month
Absolute Reject

« Reply #115 on: February 14, 2010, 12:42:49 am »

Ahhh but you see DG I have NEVER sent you an email to that address... I have ONLY sent you PM's here through Rejects...  and why in the hell would you feel that you can send an email to MY family and friends?Huh

I don't know how you got all their email addys and I just can't figure it out but it's not right.

Oh and I did see that I supposedly sent you that email... and that I supposedly sent it to Kelly and Munky too but I didn't.

And there is something else you don't know...  3 of those email addys listed are MINE!!!! WHY IN THE HELL WOULD I SEND MYSELF THE SAME EMAIL TO 3 DIFFERENT ADDYS?HuhHuh?
Report Spam   Logged

The look in your eyes of pure lust entraps me. The desire to become one is undeniable. So we give in to temptation.
Libra
Owner
Absolute Reject

« Reply #116 on: February 14, 2010, 12:53:38 am »

I got a scalding email message from IceLady saying I sent her and her family a" Hello God" message . Here is the screenshot of where she sent ME this message in MY email and I only returned it to her. She has my email listed in her send list . Would someone plesase show her my name on this screenshot and tell her to stop judging me as a Christian and get my name off her send list.

I don't tell my members what to do. They're adults and are perfectly capable of doing things on their own. As far as judging you as a Christian, that has already been determined. Y

You are no Christian....

Report Spam   Logged

IceWoman
Member of the Month
Absolute Reject

« Reply #117 on: February 14, 2010, 01:01:08 am »

DG all I'm asking you to do is... DON'T send emails to my family and friends.  You don't know them... so why would you send them an email??? That's all I want out of this.... I think it's very rude to send emails to people you don't know... so why would you?
Report Spam   Logged

The look in your eyes of pure lust entraps me. The desire to become one is undeniable. So we give in to temptation.
DiamondGirl
« Reply #118 on: February 14, 2010, 01:02:05 am »

Libra I have been wrong.. I want to apologize to you for calling you names.. And in general acting less than the Christian I am.. I am truly sorry for my part in all this drama. All the other members here please forgive me for anything I said that was not becoming as a Christian.. I have not conducted myself in a Christian manner and for this I have to ask God's forgiveness too.. Forgive Me ..
Report Spam   Logged
Libra
Owner
Absolute Reject

« Reply #119 on: February 14, 2010, 01:03:06 am »

DG all I'm asking you to do is... DON'T send emails to my family and friends.  You don't know them... so why would you send them an email??? That's all I want out of this.... I think it's very rude to send emails to people you don't know... so why would you?

Because she is a bitch like that. She's rude, vile and a HUGE LIAR!

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: