Red Green Blue Purple Pink Gold Orange
Pogo Rejects
March 29, 2024, 04:05:09 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
All members, head over to http://www.pogorejects.com
 we're waiting for YOU!!!

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Store Classifieds Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Email from Diamond Girl

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 [9]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Email from Diamond Girl  (Read 4528 times)
Bubbles
FORUM SEW AND SEW
Absolute Reject

« Reply #120 on: February 14, 2010, 07:24:51 am »

Libra I have been wrong.. I want to apologize to you for calling you names.. And in general acting less than the Christian I am.. I am truly sorry for my part in all this drama. All the other members here please forgive me for anything I said that was not becoming as a Christian.. I have not conducted myself in a Christian manner and for this I have to ask God's forgiveness too.. Forgive Me ..

WTF!!!
Report Spam   Logged
Hoffi
The German Miss Marple
Night Bitch
Absolute Reject

Harland rocks!

« Reply #121 on: February 14, 2010, 07:25:22 am »

'zactly...

v---
Report Spam   Logged

nanners
Mama Bitch
Absolute Reject

« Reply #122 on: February 14, 2010, 07:32:24 am »

What a pig she is!!!! BIG OINKER!!
Report Spam   Logged
RECTORSHIP
Absolute Reject

« Reply #123 on: February 14, 2010, 07:40:14 am »

Libra I have been wrong.. I want to apologize to you for calling you names.. And in general acting less than the Christian I am.. I am truly sorry for my part in all this drama. All the other members here please forgive me for anything I said that was not becoming as a Christian.. I have not conducted myself in a Christian manner and for this I have to ask God's forgiveness too.. Forgive Me ..

Report Spam   Logged

From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots.
--Thomas Jefferson--
Hoffi
The German Miss Marple
Night Bitch
Absolute Reject

Harland rocks!

« Reply #124 on: February 14, 2010, 07:50:11 am »

Rector?

I haz much  #@@)

Hee!
Report Spam   Logged

VickiG
Absolute Reject

« Reply #125 on: February 14, 2010, 09:00:06 am »

WTF!!!

Exactly!
Report Spam   Logged

Watts
Electric Bitch
Absolute Reject

« Reply #126 on: February 14, 2010, 09:16:06 am »

I got a scalding email message from IceLady saying I sent her and her family a" Hello God" message . Here is the screenshot of where she sent ME this message in MY email and I only returned it to her. She has my email listed in her send list . Would someone plesase show her my name on this screenshot and tell her to stop judging me as a Christian and get my name off her send list.

This email is from Tuesday, December 15th 2009. I think that was before all the DG issues even started  -?-
Report Spam   Logged

IceWoman
Member of the Month
Absolute Reject

« Reply #127 on: February 14, 2010, 09:27:46 am »

I know... she says that I sent it to her back then... and then 2 days ago she sends that email (that she says I sent to her) to all my family and friends.  I'm wondering if someone got my password to my hotmail... I've already changed it...  but still it bothers me that somehow she got all those email addys.
Report Spam   Logged

The look in your eyes of pure lust entraps me. The desire to become one is undeniable. So we give in to temptation.
alijim89
Taurean Tuff
Awaiting Rejection

« Reply #128 on: February 14, 2010, 09:42:40 am »

OK Here I go again
I feel I must put in my 3 cents here (inflation---I know stupid jk)
It doesn't matter whether it is felt that DG is sincere or not in her apology
My opinion (that and a buck and a half gets u a cup of coffee) is that it is time to move on and let this topic rest in peace
Whether you r a supposed Christian, Jew, Muslim, Buddhist, etc at some point the "humane" and civil thing to do is move on
Too much time has been wasted on this already and I feel it is time to concentrate on the more positive things here
The woman apologized and it all now becomes a moot point
I get the feeling that she won't be participating in mud slinging any more and to me it just doesn't make sense and it is the right thing to do
Again, it's not my forum and I do not mean in any way to tell people what to do
It's just time, I feel, to walk away and let this all become part of the past and a lesson learned
I am not defending any1 or trying to make excuses for anything but please people let's remember that the time has come to walk away since the mission has been accomplished
Report Spam   Logged

Libra
Owner
Absolute Reject

« Reply #129 on: February 14, 2010, 11:01:18 am »

If you are sincere in your apology, then I can and will forgive you.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 [9]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: